6.08.2009

Pursuit

So I changed the Title of my Blog.
I hope that rather than being a fish in a bowl, maybe I can start to chip away at this face that I so pridefully show the world and get to the grit of who I really am and more importantly the truth that dwells within me.

Father of all that is good and righteous,
Grant me the strength to push through complacency and comfort into complete and utter trust.
Burn away my impurities and my selfish ambitions.
Ignite in me a flame that burns consistently for you: my maker.
May my very life be ablaze- radiant with light and emotion that pours from you: the source of my Spirit.
May I find relief only in you.
May I delight solely in your will.
May my eyes be forever glued to yours, my ears forever tuned to hear your whispers, and my mouth forever tasting your words.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

awesome, on all fronts.