12.16.2009

The Happy List



1. 501 Arthur Restaurant- Restaurant owners who make an effort to help the people in the community where their business is located. (P.S. I licked my plate last night because the food was so good and the owner and his family saw me and thought it was hilarious. ..haha oops)
2. The song "You don't know me" -Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor
3. Plum Pudding scented candles
4. Winning concert tickets on the Radio
5. Modpodge and old book pages
6. The lime-fig perfume at Bliss
7. Empty frames from the Salvage Yard
8. Going to Remedy to get a muffin and a glass of milk
9. Freckled Faces
10. Hot Chocolate and Baileys
11. Anne of Green Gables

3 comments:

Allison said...

totally have to agree on #2. I can listen to it on repeat for hours! hope you are doing well and enjoy the break! merry christmas!!

way said...

"Lime-fig" perfume? That sounds refreshingly delicious. I wonder if they make it in cologne.

And you won concert tickets on the radio? I thought that was a myth.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.