2.04.2009

Freckles!!!!




















I used to hate my freckles..I'm talking, tried to cover them with makeup, prayed they went away, scrubbed my face trying to get them off... hated them.
Today I love my freckles.
The End




movie quotes of the day:


Evening
"You know what you've got? You have got a talent for love. You're like a love genius. And there are too many statues of generals and politicians, and there are not enough statues of someone like you. In this world, there is so much of what looks like love, and sounds like love, and calls itself love, but it isn't. It's just people saying and doing what they think they ought to say and do.
We are mysterious creatures, aren't we? And at the end so much of it turns out not to matter.
Mistakes are beautiful, baby. Mistakes are part of the fun. All that to say, you, are the greatest. You're the greatest. You're the greatest. So here's to love, an-and, here's to you."

Evita
"The choice was mine and mine completely. I could have any prize that I desired. I could burn with the spendor of the brightest fire, or else - or else, I could choose time. Remember... I was very young then. And a year was forever and a day. So what use could fifty, sixty, seventy be? I saw the lights, and I was on my way. And how I lived. How they shone! But how soon the lights were gone."

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Freckles are good.
And awesome.
I don't think you should dislike a good quality.