2.02.2009

Findings

Check this song...

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Old Panda Days

So the weather of choice is snow.
Thank you and Amen.
More please?

I made a vanilla, banana, cream, pudding pie today. Haven't tried it yet, but we will see.

I am fairly absent minded at times. And I can't help but recognize how patient God is. I don't even know that I really understand that kind of patience. But I'm certainly glad for it.
I think about 25 people I know are having birthday's this month. I have decided that February is a good month to be born in because not much happens, ere go, no one is too busy to celebrate :)

Movie quote of the day:

Death of a Salesman

"I run out of that building and I see... the sky. I see all the things I love in this world. The work, the food, the time to sit and smoke. And I look at this pen and I ask myself, "What the hell am I grabbing this thing for? Why am I trying to become something I don't wanna become when all I want is out there waiting for me the minute I say I know who I am?"

No comments: