2.24.2009

I like the little things


Someday, when I have a house that I plan on staying in for awhile, I want a few things...

I would actually prefer a small house, there is less to keep up with, and I work better with small spaces.
I would love to live downtown or near downtown or in some area where I don't have to get in my car and drive to the needy, I want to live among them.
I would be in heaven if I had a little yellow kitchen. (See picture above)... I feel like I would always be in a great mood in that kitchen.
And last but not least, in all honesty, I could care less what my house looks like on the outside, but I just absolutely must have a fabulous yard.. even if its just 2 feet of grass on each side, those little grass patches better be BRIGHT GREEN with wild flowers alllll over them.

And that... is about all I could ask for.

No comments: