4.01.2009

"This world is where I breathe -may I never call it home."



Sometimes when God teaches me something new...
when he alters my character, I go through an extreme phase.
Over the past few months God has been teaching my little passive self to be mega-confrontational.
To be completely honest... I feel like I have been such a Bitch the past few weeks.

I don't mean in a rude, uncaring sort of way, more in a brutally honest kind of way. It's a weird kind of paradoxical feeling though because I feel entirely in the will of God... and I don't think God has called me to be a royal bitch* (sorry for the language... but seriously)

One of my friends mentioned that when God teaches us things, or corrects flaws in our character, we tend to see the extreme's of it in the beginning so that we really get it and THEN we begin to find a medium.

So here I am, in the extreme stages of learning confrontation. I'm trying not to be too anxious about finding a medium because I really do value the act of confrontation and want to fully learn it.

So I guess I am not apologizing for the way I am handling things...(things that I would typically be way too scared to ever say or address) I'm just asking you to bear with me... I'm learning.

(side note- I was thinking today, and sometimes my "titles" have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of an entry)

No comments: