1.20.2009

pretend it's for you

Whenever it snows,
I pretend that it snows just for me...
That God just knew that I loved it so much. So he made the clouds do one thing
and the temperature drop and *POOF* SNOW!
It's nearly impossible for me to be in a bad mood when it's snowing.

For Warning... this blog entry is completely pointless... nothing really thought out..just a mix of excitement and wanting to move my fingers over a key board.

Snow makes everything look good. It covers the trash gathered in the gutters, the oil spills on the road, the dead plants, and on and on and on.

I wish I had a big puffy snow suit. (That would be oh so attractive) I would sit outside all day in the snow. And drink hot chocolate with French Vanilla Kaluah (my new favorite drink)

It should be illegal to drive when it snows... all those tire marks making a mockery of the perfectly white streets.

No comments: