1.14.2009

Project # 1 Caramelized Banana with Rum Sauce




I'm not one for New Years Resolutions

HOWEVER

I decided that it is not a bad idea to try new things at the beginning of a new year.
SO, here is my list of things to do (its liable to change at any given moment)

1. Cook/Bake more.
2. Run every other day.
3. Find a mentor in Knoxville.
4. Compile a list of questions and get an interview with Professor Roger M. Nooe asking him about his endeavors with homeless people in Knoxville.
5. Learn to let go of my schedule, aka stop planning everything down to the minute.
6. Map out the road trip of my dreams and start saving up for it.
7. Read my camera manual.
8. Purchase.. or borrow a bike and ride it regularly.
9. Climb more tree's.
10. Be more intentional with my friends.

No comments: