3.10.2009

on my mind lately


"My biggest regret was working too hard and thinking too much about my work to go on long walks, or learn to grow roses, or watch the sun set, or spend time with good friends. There are some things the loss of which success doesn't compensate for, and one of them is just the accumulating joy of being with someone you love and in awe of life itself."
[Broken by William Cope Moyers]


"I wanna live life and never be cruel.
I wanna live life and be good to you.

I wanna live life and always be true.
I wanna live life and be good to you.

So I wanna live in a wooden house,
where making more friends would be easy.

Oh, and I don´t have a soul to save.
Yes, and I sin every single day.

We never change, do we?
We never learn, do we?

I wanna live where the sun comes out ..."
[we never change excerpts]

No comments: